• Christian elementary school - Grades JK through 8
• Before and after school programs
• Learning Centre (Specialized Tutoring and Instruction)
• Afterschool Home Work Club
• During the school breaks (March Break and during the summer) MCS offers day camp experiences for children and youth. Sports camps, drama camps, cheer camps, and other ‘kid-friendly’ themed camps have been offered in the past in Milton, and with the right facility, this could also be offered in greater ways in the future as well.
• Operation, possible sub-lease, to other non-profit organizations with similar core values and vision which will serve the Milton community. (IE. Milton Community Resource Centre, Portico Community Church)
• Reading Buddies program would make use of the community room where students at Milton Christian School would read with seniors from the local community.
• Midweek children’s program offering varied opportunities such as sports, creative art, baking, musical and dramatic arts, and also special themed nights covering topical areas of interest for kids (IE. Self Defense and Anti-bullying, etc.).
• Weekly youth program for students in grades 6-12 offering opportunity for middle and high school students to participate in structured activities in a safe and supervised environment. Activities such as video gaming, sports, creative arts, and cooking would be available. There would also be outings planned for students to various fun and educational destinations as well.
• For adults, courses on finances and budgeting, marriage enrichment, and parenting will be available, and the potential exists for other types of helpful teaching as well (IE. ESL).